場所： 伊都キャンパスセンターゾーン ２１０８
- What kind of career do you hope to have after college, and what are you doing now to prepare for it?
- What do you and friends of your age think are the most desirable jobs?
- What do people in your country see as the most difficult part of looking for a first job?
- Have you had an internship experience? If so, how helpful was it for your career planning?
- Do you think participating in debate will have any connection to your future career?
Panel Discussion with students and faculty members from Kyushu University and Ewha Womans University, Korea, about the topic “Finding a Job and Preparing for a Career in Japan and Korea” co-sponsored by the Faculty of Languages & Cultures and the SALC.
Friday, June 24th
Ito Campus, Center Zone Classroom 2108
16:40. Introduction Professor Narahiko Inoue (Kyushu University)
16:45. Labor and Employment Market in Japan and Korea Presentation of the background information by Mr. Kota Jodoi (graduated from Kyushu University and working in Fukuoka Prefectural Government) and Professor Peter Kipp (Ewha Womans University)
17:00. Panel Discussion featuring four students, two each from Kyushu University ESS and Ewha Womans University DAE with Mr. Jodoi and Professor Kipp as Moderators. A total of 8 to 10 questions focusing on students’ feelings and experiences related to career preparation and job searching.
17:45. Q & A
18:05. Closing Comments
なお、これは集中講義「Parliamentary Debate in English」（6月25、26日、7月3日）のプリイベントでもあります。
For more information contact: Professor Narahiko INOUE, Faculty of Languages & Cultures, Kyushu University (inouen☆flc.kyushu-u.ac.jp)